Panols allows photographers to share the panoramic photos taken with their iPhone, as well as other photos stored in their Photo Library, with Instagram users everywhere. The app takes the Panorama shots stored in the device's Photo Library, and accurately splits the wide-shot into two/three/four/etc., separate shots, allowing users to take advantage of the Instagram profile display grid to showcase them in their full glory via instagram’s standard three-across display view.
Split any photo from your photo library into multiple squares to post into Instagram. With the ability to see metadata information and able to edit and organize your photos with tags, descriptions and titles, as well as adding personal branding to them.
1. Select a photo
2. Split photo
3. Post to Instagram
The features in the Panols App include:
• Dark mode: redesigned UI from the ground up.
• New photo picker with tall phones in mind.
• Multi-grid splits: more options to split in 2, 3, 4, 5, etc...
• Portrait mode: display more of your pictures.
• Rotate: get the right perspective for your photos.
• Watermarks: brand and copyright your images.
• Metadata: details and descriptions for to your photos.
• Post to Instagram: easy to post with“Copyto instagram.”